Introduction

  

I'm a PhD student in Classics working on a variety of personal Classical projects. I am interested in ancient music and play the Greek lyre. I am also interested in textile production and art both in antiquity and today. I am semi-active in the world of spoken Greek and Latin (and my lack of activity should not be read as lack of endorsement!). I hope to continuing producing lots of Classically inspired music for the world, as well as beginner and intermediate language resources.

Check out the tabs above for the various projects I am working on. Hopefully there will be much more to come, especially in terms of resources you can use!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CAMWS 2024 Ancient Textiles workshop

A poem in Alcaic stanzas, inspired by the Davidias, a hexameter translation of the story of David by Marcus Marulus